Sorry I haven’t written in a while, this time of year gets hectic but I like it.
Well so far in my career as a licensed Realtor, I have had some bumps in the road. I have had banks that don’t wire funds (crazy huh?), I have had underwriters want more comps for an appraisal a day or so before we were set to close on a home, I have also has a seller promise to complete work but then left the house in worse shape than originally viewed and wouldn’t release my buyers Earnest Money back to them and the list goes on.
All of this is part of my job and behind the scenes of what we are paid for in our commission, sometimes if the sale of a home doesn’t cross the finish line they are still things we as license Realtors do to make the buying process easier. But that is not the reason I am writing today.
I want to thank my buyers and sellers I have worked with that have trusted me and have listened to the advice I gave them to make the buying and selling process easier for them. They have trusted me with this huge desision and process in their lives. So thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you very much.
Selling your home can be stressful. That’s why having a licensed Realtor can be extremely beneficial. Below is a list of reasons why you should work with a realtor:
1. A Realtor will make sure you get the best price you can for your home based on market trends in your area. They will work up a market analysis so that you know what’re to price your home. When your home sells and an appraiser comes in, there will be less of a problem if the home was sold at market price.
2. A Realtor know how to negotiate a transaction and knows several key plays in the sale of a home that will help make sure there isn’t any “money left on the table” that the seller could of had. They will work for the Seller with their best interests in mind.
3. The Realtor doesn’t have a personal connection to the home, whereas a home owner can sometimes get emotional about pricing and features of the home that may require attention.
4. A Realtor has access to all real estate legal forms and understands them to explain offers and title reports so there is less chance of a law suit in the future. A Realtor also helps cover all the bases such as having all legal forms needs in a transaction filled out completely and accurately.
5. A Realtor is held to high standards of ethics and knowledge of real estate by always taking educational courses related to real estate laws and practices as well as classes pertaining to legal undated to forms etc.
6. A Realtor has access to the home selling websites such as Trulia, the MLS, Realtor.com, Facebook business pages, Etc.. Your Realtor will provide all marketing materials such as signs (yard signs and open house), flyers, postcards, professional photographers, as well as the knowledge of good inspections and appraisers.
7. By having a Realtor help sell your home, you will have more access to buyers which shortens the time your house will be on the market, this saves time and the money needed fore house payments, utilities and tax payments.